“There is a language going on out there – the language of the wild. Roars, snorts, trumpets, squeals, whoops and chirps have meaning derived over eons of expression…we have yet to become fluent in the language – and music – of the wild.”
– Boyd Norton (wildlife photographer, from Serengeti: The Eternal Beginning)
A selection of the images you’ve seen in this Tanzania blog can be purchased as prints that are shipped direct to your doorstep. I use BayPhoto to print my photographs and images can be printed on many types of papers and other media, including:
- Papers: 18 Premium Papers from Leading Manufacturers
- Print Surfaces: Lustre, Glossy, Matte, Silk, Metallic, Pearl, Deep Matte Velvet, Fujiflex
- Protective Coatings: Lustre or Glossy Coating & Satin or Glossy Plastic Laminate
- Textures: Canvas, Pebble, or Linen
- Mountings: Styrene, Gator Board, Masonite, & More
Other Media Options
- Maple Wood
- Thin Mounts
- Framed Prints
- Prints with Standout or Bamboo Mounts
To view higher resolution images and inquire about purchasing prints, please visit my gallery at donoghue.photo. Note the image number (i.e. TNS-1) and then contact me. I will follow-up with you soon after to discuss your desired print size, paper options, and media or mounting options.
Thank you for your interest in my work.